Its a stay home rainy sunday for me today.
Been ages since i last stayed at home for the whole day. Haha.
Nowadays, I only get home after 9 almost everyday Because of tuition, midweek and friday outings, weekends another thing.
Today, my brother cooked japanese curry with chicken for the family, hahaha! He took damn longggg..I waited from 11am, checking out if he needed my help, lol. And we only had lunch at 3pm! I think most of the time waste was due to him obsessed with removing fats, as I saw him slowly picking out fats from the chicken meat, zzzz. But then the curry was good, haha, sweet and niceee, hahaha. I am quite ashame to say that my 2 youngest brothers are better cooks than me!
I dont look forward to tml =( Work is getting busier. My supervisor is going to be away for 2.5 week reservist and handed me a pile of work before he left. Ahhhh... got to attend meeting on his behalf too...I am very keen to get that report out next week! Been dragging tooooo long.
Been wanting to blog about alot of things, from the australia grad trip to phuket trip, grad photoshoots, many many outings, to work and the recent DnD. But i never get to doing these backlogs. Haha. Lazy lazy. Plus uploading photos to blogger takes me ages, argh! one big factor that deters me from blogging. Really wonder how others manage to do up long posts with photos. But still, i want to blog them down, before i forget these happy times.
So, til then.
1 comment:
awww.. BIGHUG!
Post a Comment